Bear Track Hideaway 02__Overview-Rates
My family and I loved staying here for Christmas! If you’re looking for the PERFECT family getaway - look no further! Greg and Terri’s cabin was one of the best experiences we have ever had in an Airbnb! It was... read more
Lovely home away from home. Great personal touches that were very appreciated. Spectacularly clean and modern with a country feel. Would definitely give it a 10 star if that was an option. Will definitely return. ... read more
Terri and Greg’s place was an absolute getaway and gift. Secluded out in the woods of Coram, the black bear cabin makes for the perfect hideout from society. From the kitchen to the bedrooms this home is full with all... read more
No doubt this property is in a class of its own, much better appointed than any hotel in the Glacier corridor, and quiet, private, and impeccably designed and built. If this is your first and one of many AirBnb rentals,... read more
This is a Beautiful space. It is newly and tastefully furnished , spacious and comfortable. The space is private and quiet with a view of the woods. We could hear the train in the far distance which to me... read more
Stay here for your trip to Glacier - the location is perfect both because of its proximity to the West Glacier entrance but also as it feels secluded surrounded by trees and very peaceful. The house was impeccably clean which... read more
Simply AMAZING! If you're looking for a clean, high-quality stay with an amazing atmosphere and super friendly hosts, you've found your place! Seriously.
The pictures don't lie. High ceilings, nice appliances, great kitchen, etc. We cooked in the kitchen... read more
Absolutely one of the best Airbnbs we have ever had the pleasure of booking. The home is gorgeous with exquisite decor and wood craftsmanship by the owners. Terri and Greg were wonderful hosts and provided wonderful amenities for... read more
Really awesome experience at this property. Terri and Greg did everything possible to make our stay smooth and enjoyable. Additionally this park is very close to GNP (<15mins) which makes it really easy to commute in and out of park.... read more
It is very nice place to stay. Very very clean, comfortable, and close to National park. The house was well equipped with everything we needed to have a wonderful and great stay. My family will definitely stay at their place... read more
Beautiful, super clean, and brand new - located a short drive (~15 min) from the entrance to Glacier, Terri and Greg's place was the perfect launching point for our stay! The home is brand new, super clean, and well... read more
This is easily a 5-star stay! I was at Terri and Greg’s place with my wife and daughter for three days. We felt right at home. The bedrooms were clean and neat. The living room had comfy seating with a... read more
Absolute five star experience! This Airbnb is so beautiful, even better than the photos. Absolutely immaculate, great amenities, kitchen is so well stocked, beds super comfy, we didn’t want to leave!! The location is amazing, very close to the entrance... read more
Bear Track Hideaway House Rules
Complying with these House Rules at the Vacation Rental Property is a requirement of the Vacation Rental Agreement. Failure to adhere to the below House Rules may result in penalties such as deductions from the security deposit or eviction.
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- All Guests (and any Visitors) must comply with all House Rules and any other instructions from the Property Manager during their stay.
- Guests must notify the Property Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as reasonably practicable.
- NOISE AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- This Vacation Rental is not child-proofed. Although children are allowed, Guests are FULLY responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times, as well as any disturbance caused to other residents in the Neighborhood.
- Guests and Visitors must keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb the occupants of neighboring properties – especially during nighttime hours (10 pm – 8am), and upon arrival and departure;
- Excessive noise is prohibited at all times and may result in termination of the vacation rental agreement, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges which may be deducted from the Security Deposit;
- Guests are allowed a maximum of 12 daytime visitors at any time during their stay, unless prior written consent is obtained from the Property Manager/Owners.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring maximum visitor numbers are not exceeded; and that visitors are in compliance with these House Rules.
- Any additional overnight Visitors must be approved in advance during the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- Parties and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited at the Vacation Rental without prior written consent.
- Any small gathering must comply with other rules set regarding noise, the neighborhood, and visitor numbers.
- Guests and any Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and any other requirements set out below and show consideration to neighbors and other vehicles.
- No parking on grass areas.
- Parking arrangements at the Vacation Rental are as follows:
- Driveway on left of house.
- Property Manager/Owners are not responsible for any damages to guest vehicles.
- SEPTIC SYSTEM
- The property utilizes a septic system, not city sewer. The system is designed for toilet tissue ONLY. The following items will clog the system and are NOT to be flushed:
- Wet wipes of ANY kind (This includes “flushable” and Clorox wipes)
- Sanitary products including tampons or pads
- Paper towels
- No food down the kitchen sink (scrape excess food into trash)
- No grease down the kitchen sink (scrape out into trash)
- No coffee grounds down kitchen sink
- GARBAGE AND RECYCLING
- Everyone in bear country must do their part to store food and other attractants in bear-resistant containers at all times, and dispose of trash in bear-resistant dumpsters.
- Guests and their Visitors are to dispose of Garbage and Recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Vacation Rental (as set out below) in the allocated trash cans, and excess rubbish must not be left in public or common areas.
- Garbage arrangements at the Vacation Rental are as follows:
- Trash must be bagged and tied
- Place trash bags in trash containers located next to the garage
- Any time Guests leave the Vacation Rental, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed/locked to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
- Guests must switch off lights, turn down fireplace and furnace to 65 degrees, and turn off electronics such as televisions when not in use to promote energy saving. It is not permitted to leave the furnace or fireplace on when Guests are absent from the Vacation Rental.
- UPSTAIRS & DECK AREAS
- Guests must supervise any babies and children at all times while on the property and especially when using the upstairs and deck areas.
- Specific Upstairs and Deck rules are as follows:
- No climbing or sitting on deck or upstairs railings.
- No leaning or bending over upstairs or deck railings
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Vacation Rental. Only smoke in approved areas.
- Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly (i.e. in ashtray provided) and not thrown on property grounds. Failure to do so will result in a deduction from the security deposit, or POSSIBLE LEGAL ACTION SHOULD THIS NEGLIGENCE START A FIRE.
- No excessively large fires in the fire pit.
- Fires must be contained to the inside of the fire pit
- Pets are permitted at the Vacation Rental.
- Specific rules regarding Pets at the Vacation Rental are as follows:
- Need to be cat friendly as owners have one
- No vicious pets allowed
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- Guests must NOT allow pets to harass wildlife at any time
- Guests must pick up any waste left by pets, and dispose of in the trash
- We understand as pet owners ourselves, that accidents happen. Should any pet damage occur to property, guest must notify Property Manager as soon as reasonably possible.
- Guests must ensure that the grill is turned off after each use.
- Please clean barbecue grill after each use.
- DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES
- All Damages and Breakages must be reported to the Property Manager as soon as reasonably possible. Failure to report them will likely result in a penalty deduction from the security deposit.
- To avoid Damages and Breakages, no furniture is to be moved from one room to another without prior agreement.
- No bathroom towels or linens are to be removed from the property
- CHECK-OUT ARRANGEMENTS
- Rules for key handover, security, cleaning, garbage, etc. are as follows:
- Ensure all trash is emptied and placed in trash bins
- Fireplace and Furnace must be turned down to 65 when leaving
- Please lock all doors and windows when leaving
- Place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and start cycle
- EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
- In the event of an emergency relating to the Vacation Rental, your emergency contact is:
- Terri: 406-285-1713 or Greg: 406-646-6373
- Breach of any of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy as per the Rental Agreement.
- The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy, and to evict from the Vacation Rental, any Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance to neighbors or other residents of the community.